1. Prohibit single entities or persons from owning more than one media outlet in the same state.
2. Break down media giants (Fox, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, New York Times, The Washington post) that own nearly 90% of all media in the country and charge them with misinforming the public and spreading propagandas.
3. Designate some portion of airtime on broadcast and cable television to activists who would not be able to afford advertising time. This includes encouragement of local broadcast media such as low-power neighborhood radio stations and adequate funding of public media.
4. Provide free and equal free time to all candidates and to all sides of ballot initiatives.
5. Prohibit the use of algorithms by tech giants (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple) that can push the information flaw toward certain narrative, controversial facts, or specific political campaigns.